Turbine 7.1 Release Notes
Yes, another week, another update. This week we’ve mostly focused on bug fixes and quality of life improvements by responding to user requests. We’ve also added a big new option for companies in terms of annual holiday rollovers. Anyhow, here’s the update list.
User requests and other improvements
- Mobile application version now automatically remembers your login for two weeks.
- Discharged employees now can be reinstated.
- “Job title” added to invitation form, profile and edit profile.
- A new strategy is now available for holiday days accrual in the time off settings. Now, you can decide to rollover or forget previously accrued holiday days and also whether the new year’s holiday allowance is for a full year or proportional to the time worked in the previous year.
- Rejected requests are no more displayed on dashboard.
- Improved help section with rewritten guides, improved design and navigation.
- Trial days remaining notice is now hidden from companies with 100% discount. (This is for you, Malin!)
Bug fixes and minor tweaks
- Fixed printable demands page in IE.
- Sometimes user profile page could be broken and could not be opened. That was fixed.
- If a user logs out in one tab, with the second opened, actions from it will cause to sign in screen display.
- Urls in forms settings are now prettier.
- Team managers could abuse a security hole and delete teams. That was fixed.
- Site now has a special maintenance page that is displayed when the application is updated, to prevent failed user experience when the application is not available.
- When user limit is exceeded, there could be a redirect loop. That was fixed.
- Text copy on time off settings page now reads better.
- Email templates were greatly reworked and now look awesome (we’re still tweaking a small problem with Outlook though).
- Layout error on time off settings was fixed.
- Some layout errors on form settings was fixed.
- New shiny icons are now used to indicate switches between list and calendar view for time off.
- Layout issue after validation form title was fixed.
Matthew Stibbe on May 16, 2012