Turbine Version 7.4 Hero released
Just minor fixes and customer requests this week. The main improvement is to the mobile version, where we have implemented the new purchases and expenses forms.
- Purchase and expense forms on mobile version now contain new fields
- Salary data localization issue
- New defaults. For new companies, the default setting for time off monthly, full (not proportional), reset, and do nothing for pending approvals. Default time off categories should be: Holiday (Limited), Sickness, Unpaid leave (both unlimited). For purchases, time off, expenses approvals: default should not be admin approve but line manager AND team leader only.
- Totally renamed “cost center” to “cost centre” within the application
- Printable version of request now contains comments
- In printable request and invoice there is now requestors name
- Upgrade to latest stable Rails
- The ‘note’ field for time off request is not mandatory now
- The companies with valid cc or full discount now instead of ‘require cc reminders’ will receive just graceful end of trial notification
Matthew Stibbe on June 21, 2012