Edit your own request
These instructions describe changing a time off request but the process is the same for purchases, expenses etc.
- Click on the icon in the main menu for the thing you want to change, whether it is a time off request, purchase order, expense claim etc.
- Find the request you want to change. (You may find it helpful to switch the view filter from ‘All’ to ‘Mine’ so you just see your own requests)
- Click on the request itself – you can click anywhere in the area except on your name. For example, a time off request looks like this.
- This will make the request form appear, either on the right hand side if you have a larger window or over the top of the list on a small window. From this view you can click ‘Edit’ to change the request.
- Make the changes you want and then click ‘Request’.
- You can edit or delete a request any time before it is approved or rejected by a manager
- Once a request has been approved, you can still edit it but any changes must be approved by your manager(s) in the usual way.
- To delete a request after it has been approved, you’ll need to contact your manager. (Read instructions for managers on how to change or edit employee requests.)