Edit an employee’s request
Note: This page describes editing or deleting an employee’s time off request but the same process applies to expenses, purchases etc.
This page is for managers editing other people’s requests. If that’s not for you, learn how to change or delete your own requests.
- Log in as the admin user (or optionally, if you have selected the appropriate privacy settings, as a manager of the employee in question).
- Click on the ‘Time off’ icon in the left-hand menu.
- You can change what’s shown in the list using the filter menu. For example, you can use this to see requests from a specific team.
- Or you can use the search tool. Click on the magnifying glass and enter the search text (e.g. someone’s name)
- Click on the request itself – you can click anywhere in the area except on your name. For example, a time off request looks like this.
- This will make the request form appear, either on the right hand side if you have a larger window or over the top of the list on a small window. From this view you can click ‘Edit’ to change the request.
- Make the changes you want and then click ‘Request’.