Your information is kept confidential
- Access control. Turbine enforces access control so that only authorised users within your company can see employee data (e.g. team leaders can only see their team’s information).
- Data sovereignty. Our primary and backup data centres are in the EU.
Your information is secure
- Encryption. We use SSL to encrypt ALL communications between your browser and our servers; the same technology that banks use to protect your credit card data.
- Safe payments. We use PayPal to process credit card payments; a company trusted by 103m users. We don’t store any credit card information on our system at all.
- Physical protection. Our application is hosted in a state-of-the-art data centre with:
- Internal and external HD CCTV cameras
- Access control with biometric authentication
- Intruder and door tampering alarms
- 24/7 on-site staffing.
Turbine will be there when you need it
- Redundancy. Our application is hosted in data centres with multiple, redundant data connections, carrier-grade routers, 24/7 network operations centres, duplicate power supplies, UPSs and generators.
- Backup. We back up the application, website and data every three hours and test restore the backups at least weekly.
- Monitoring. We have multiple, overlapping monitoring services for the application, including:
- Website-level monitoring. If the site is unavailable for more than five minutes, senior Turbine staff get emails and text messages.
- Application-level monitoring. We monitor the application performance and availability at a low level. Our system sends alerts if there are problems but it also allows us to track trends over time and take preventative action.