We’ve just released version 5.1 (Codename “Brunel”). The big new feature is appraisals. It makes it really easy for HR departments, teams and companies to replace paper-based staff reviews with an efficient online system. Key features:
- Design appraisal forms with different types of questions.
- Allow line managers and team leaders to use those forms to initiate appraisals
- Supports 360-degree, upward, downward and self-appraisals
- Set deadlines and monitor completion of appraisal forms
- See everyone’s response on screen during face-to-face appraisals and for future reference
- Archive completed appraisals as part of the employee’s online HR records
- Secure access so only authorised users can view completed appraisals
Design an appraisal form
It’s easy. Drag, drop and edit questions. Design standard forms for the whole company.
Initiate an appraisal
Set a deadline for replies, decide who has to respond and launch the appraisal process.
Track people’s responses online
As with everything on Turbine, it’s easy to see what’s going on. People get email reminders and you can track progress on each appraisal in your dashboard. You can also see everyone’s responses in the same place; making it easy to carry out face to face review meetings.