Gathered from the great and the gifted, here are some of the best blog posts on marketing for small businesses:
- 5 Reasons Why you Need To Own a Marketing Routine from Duct Tape Marketing. When it comes to generating leads, the one and done method simply doesn’t work.
- Where has everyone gone? from Marketing Donut. Running a business is like hosting a party, you need to keep your guests happy.
- Better Than Link Building: Authority Building with HARO from Small Business Search Marketing. If this guy’s advice can make your site visits and sales numbers do this, then it’s definitely worth a read:
- How to get the right tone of voice for your company from Bad Language. What you say, and importantly, how you say it, defines you as a company, so it’s best taking the time to get it right.
- All marketers
are liarstell stories from Seth Godin. Learning from his own advice, the marketing sage Seth Godin expands on the importance of telling, believing and inhabiting a true story about your business (or book!).
- Persuasion Secrets: How to Be Fascinating and Influence Other People from Small Business Marketing Blog. All about nailing down the traits that make someone fascinating, and nurturing them to make you more persuasive.