We’re still drawing the rest of that owl on Turbine. Here’s the latest news.
- Managers can now add or delete holiday days from their subordinates’ holiday balance, for example to credit someone for time off in lieu of holiday, and we added settings option for admins to allow this to happen.
- Add textile markup for purchases and expenses footer so you can format that information better.
- Enable three decimal places for company default tax
- Add ability to upload cost centres and budgets via CSV file.
- Stopped ICS calendar export revealing time off requests that should not be visible to the user in question.
- More fixes to make it easier to localise the application.
- Filters now work with pagination
- Fix bug when admin can’t edit user profile
- Fix bug about unable to turn off team manager
- Use two digits rounding on the statistics page so that small monthly time off increments are easier to understand
- Fix incorrect displaying of employees’ managers
- Make link to the user profile not clickable for non managers to improve privacy.
- Now employees can’t see teammates time off requests in the list view to improve privacy.
- Fix search field clear bug.
Plus multiple internal changes and refactoring as we get ready for the next big release.