The latest release of Turbine makes some important improvements to the application:
- Our ZenDesk support system is now available inside the application as well as on the TurbineHQ.com website.
- The signup, sign in and password reset pages now match the new TurbineHQ.com website design.
- We’re making progress towards workflow customisation. In this version we can change the labels for different stages (eg changing ‘Pending’ to ‘Requested’). Submit a request on our support page if you want us to do this for you.
- Optionally, we can now let users see team information on employee pages. Again contact us if you want this enabled on your account.
We have also made some important fixes:
- Fix formatting on PDFs from purchase orders and expenses.
- The system hide support ZenDesk button on narrow screens such as iPhones.
- Fixed the double submit on company creation.
- Fix unsupported browser bug for iPhone.
- Fix team managers’ ability to use filters.
- When you delete a PO that draws on a cost centre with a budget, the PO amount is credited back to the budget.
- Fix live error on external CSV export.